Monday, December 21, 2009

She's going the distance....

With a cocktail in hand and a smug smile all over her face, The Snarky Brunette is here to say:

CHRISTAMS SHOPPING 2009 HAS OFFICIALLY CROSSED THE FINISH LINE!!!

Ok, FINE.

So the cocktail isn't in my hand......cuz really, how could I type? But you get the picture. (It's literally right next to me, just a pinky finger away from my right hand. On a coaster. Naturally.)

I made my list. I checked it (and re-wrote it, editing it for content and clarity!) twice.

FINE!

I checked the goddamn list about 10 times- WHAT. EVER!

And unless I forgot someone, all gifts have been purchased, the economy has been effectively stimulated and now I'm looking to this Watermelon Blueberry Martini to effectively begin stimulating ME!

It's cocktail hour in BoHo, People......get your drink on!

No comments:

Post a Comment