Friday, December 18, 2009

"K" is for....

So...... I may have started wrapping Christmas presents tonight.

And I might have been playing Christmas music.........and singing along.

(Because really? What is more festive than Andrea~ Bocelli singing "Dashing through the Snow" with The Muppets? THE FREAKIN' MUPPETS! I defy you not to sing!)

So........ I'm wrapping. And singing. And I might have even been smiling......

Could the Snarky Brunette be embracing the Season?

Oh yeah..... she was embracing it all right. Until she dug around in her nifty Christmas Wrap Organizer and came upon a package of something she didn't recognize.

What are these? Well, these are positively adorable! They look like little paper presents that you hang on the tree......... but what could possibly fit in them?

Wait...... (ding! ding! ding! goes the bell in her pretty brunette head.)

Oh. My. God. (she says to herself.)

ARE YOU F*&^%ING KIDDING ME?!?!?!?!, she screams aloud.

Gift tag holders. For gift cards.

Karma. Ain't she a bitch?!

No comments:

Post a Comment