Friday, December 11, 2009

Crazy Love for Michael.

I am spent. Seriously. I don't think I can accomplish anything else today. I might even have to have a cocktail. Really. After the last 2 1/2 hours that I've just endured, I deserve one!

Long story (sure to be ladened with many, many swear words) short: I have spent the entire morning on-line, trying to purchase Michael Buble~ tickets. They went on sale at 10 a.m.

I was on-line at 10:01 a.m.

I was SCREWED by 10:03 a.m!

Took me 10min to reset the goddamn Pop-up filter on my lap top, and by 10:18 a.m., I was choosing "2 Adult tickets, Level 2" and screaming "PLEASE JESUS!" as I hit enter. I was then kicked to a screen where I was told that the "best possible seats" were being chosen for me and DO NOT HIT THE REFRESH BUTTON.

Waiting.......... little circle on my screen going 'round and 'round............. still waiting........

Open another internet screen and begin to review the days news courtesy of People.com, US Magazine & The Huffington Post...........

Still waiting.......(and Suri Cruise is still the ugliest child in Hollywood.)........

Is the DO NOT HIT THE REFRESH BUTTON mocking me.....?

Do I hear crickets.......?

Still. Waiting.

Fast forward 2 hours and 15min later and I'm still F*&^-ING waiting! I would give up, but I've already had several emails from Lynda telling me to be patient; it will be worth it in the end; SUCK IT UP, IMOGENE!, but this is positively ridiculous. Mike better be crooning to me in nothing but his unders at this point!

And then, like a beacon of hope, I spy a little message on the Rose Quarter home page- a reader board running across the screen: If you are experiencing difficulties, click here.......

Considering this process has been more difficult than child birth, you can bet your ass I clicked! I was sent to the Customer Service page (which coincidentally isn't a feature on the home page......Conspiracy? Indeed.) and I immediately dialed the 800 number, saying to myself: All I want for Christmas is to speak to a human being that understands English!

Hello, Taylor. How can you help me? GET ME 2 TICKETS , SECOND LEVEL, TO SEE MICHAEL BUBLE~, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!

Five minutes later, and alot of giggling on Taylor's end (she either thought I was really funny or seriously crazy......poor dear.), I am the owner of 2 tickets for the April 2 show at the Rose Garden! Level 2, Section 218.

Moral of this story:

Lyndie was right: it was totally worth it.

And:

SUCK IT, Bitches! Lynda & I are going to Michael Buble~!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment