Thursday, April 1, 2010

Jockey-ing for Position

By this time tomorrow I am confident I will be hoarse.

Why?

Because I'll have been screaming the name "Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiichaellllllllllllllllllllllllllll" over and over and over.

Why?

CUZ IT'S THE MICHAEL BUBLE~ CONCERT, BITCHES!

I had given serious thought to tossin' my undies in Mike's direction.......but I keep getting hung up on one thing: I fear the panic that might set in, given I'm in Level 2, of my "Queen" sized unders floating through the air. What if the shadow cast from their bigness was mistaken for an alien ship or something? The horror..................!

So.........I'm pretty sure I'll be keeping my undies to myself, and expressing my love for Michael with other gestures. Such as screaming his name at the top of my lungs; singing every song he sings right along with him (only I'll be the one who is completely off key and utterly tone deaf!); and on occasion I will turn to whatever perfect stranger is within ear shot and inform them that "He's singing this song TO ME!".

Someone told me today that only "gay men and women" would be attending this concert.....like that would be a disappointment to me. Pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft!

Two words: Gay. Men.

Just when I thought this concert couldn't get any better, I was hit with the possibility of being surrounded by GAY MEN!

How awesome would it be to come home with both my underwear AND a gay boyfriend?

1 comment:

  1. Few words for you. Stay out of my sand box (taking of gay boyfriends) and keep your panties on!

    ReplyDelete