Sunday, April 18, 2010

All about "V".....

V is for Victory!
We won our first Little League game. As Coaches, Mark & I strive to make the season FUN for the kids; teach the fundamentals of the game & emphasize the practice of good sportsmanship both on and off the field.
(And in the quiet comfort of our garage, while unloading our baseball gear, you would never find the two of us doing the "chest bump" and yelling: That team can SUCK IT!")

V is for Validation.
Or as I like to call it: Ask and you shall receive! The question: Where's Dana? The Answer: Havin' way more fun than just sittin' around reading my blog........DOH!

But see.....? Now I know. And not only do I know where she's been; I know she's still around AND she's still out there.....with me, The Snarky Brunette.
(And the fact that she ended her comment with a snarky jab at my Sister- that just proves she gets ME. And it's always about me!)


V is for Vindication.
This is the sweetest V of all given my Sister threw my ass under the bus without having all the facts first; followed by me sending her an even snarkier text than my last post (!) where I may or may not have told her she was dead to me if she didn't go back and re-read my post since it was clear from her comment SHE DIDN'T GET IT! Her immediate response was: blah blah blah, I'm a dork.

Because I am her older Sister, I felt I should take the high road and so I immediately forgave her with this loving reply: YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, YOU ARE!

And finally, V is for Vengeance.

Or rather, it could be.

If it wasn't for Kristin telling me to walk away............

Two thoughts immediately come to mind:
1. Killjoy.
2. Practicing good Sportsmanship both on & off the field will do nothing but serve you well in all areas of your life.

postscript: love you more than words, KB!

2 comments:

  1. To the moon (or Vegas) & back babe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job on the Victory!
    It's no cruise, but reading your blog post is certainly entertaining! Plus, I get a kick out of how highly you regard me. It helps you have a knack for writing snarky and funny stories. I was able to read your sisters' comment before it was deleted. I suppose I didn't catch the misinformation you were mentioning because I didn't think it was that bad. But, reading you made her delete her comment, made me curious, if you are living in a world where you are not only the Snarky Brunette but the Snarky Queen and everyone is forced to bow down to your thoughts/beliefs?

    ReplyDelete