Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A Worthy Opponent

Oh Snap!

And snarrrrrrrrrky to boot!

And the bottom line is: Whether it was a question or a statement; rhetorical or not. My Plus One is funny!

Well played, D...........welllllllll played.

(And yes. In my head, not only am I The Snarky Brunette, I am Queen Snarkilicious and seriously? It goes without saying that everyone should be bowing down to me!)

(I should also be wearing a crown covered in twink-ly & spark-ly jewels. )

insert my Mother & Sister rolling their eyes and and saying in Jew-y unison: Could you be more full of yourself........? Oy!

(Yes. I really could be....................)

2 comments:

  1. Yes. She really is..............;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. About time someone appreciates my humor. I tell my husband all the time, to know me is to love me. It's taken awhile but the brainwash---, er informational sessions, have finally sunk in with him. Some people just don't understand what it's like to be right all the time. It's tough being perfect, of course, I'm sure you are already well aware of this!

    ReplyDelete