Thursday, January 20, 2011

No Diving Allowed

Oh. My. Gaaaaaaaaaawd! Really?

TWO nights of American Idol....?

Misery. Put me out of it!
***********************************

In unrelated news, have you seen the video of the woman who is walking and texting.......

and falling ass over tea kettle straight into the mall fountain?

Now THAT'S entertainment!
(Lynda knows...... there is nothing better than a good trip & fall!)

I've watched it three times and it still cracks me up each time! I've yet to hear where this occurred but it really doesn't matter. What matters is this idiot has lawyered up and she's now considering suing because mall security posted the video (of her takin' a header into a fountain......snicker, snicker! Ha ha ha, hee hee hee!). Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand, people in the mall who witnessed it laughed at her.

Boo fkn hoo, Lady! You better be counting your lucky stars Lynda & I weren't there to witness it. Because not only would we have pissed ourselves over watching you swan dive into 3 ft of water; we most likely woulda Ro Sham Bo'ed to see who was gonna go over and ask you to do it again so we could capture it on our cell phone! Yard yourself out the fountain; wring out yer big girl panties & STFU. And if you're gonna hire a lawyer, find one who works with licensing. See about trademarking or copy writing your video and then have the last laugh.

Texting & walking is for stupid people. You learned the hard way.
(And Lynda & I thank you for it!)

1 comment:

  1. I keep looking for a rant about big hair coupled with eye shadow. Sup?

    ReplyDelete