Saturday, October 1, 2011

Ping! Pong.

So in the middle of talking Kristin off the ledge last night, she asks me if I know where she can find a plunging, low back bra.

We went from private school, bullshit politics to bras in under 10seconds!

I used to spend a lot of my time saying WHAT THE FK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! to KB; to which she'd always reply: "Keep up, Babe!"; but I've grown accustomed to her Girl Interupted schtick. So I fired off: "Nordy's should have you covered. Fredricks of Hollywood? "

Her response? "I told Big Daddy when we were buying the new car last weekend, Lil Red is the only car that's ever made me HAPPY."

See how quick she does it? We are now going to talk about cars. Specifically our convertibles. For the record: I GOT MINE FIRST! The footnote to that statement would read: Kristin's Mercedes trumps my Boog. I'll spare you the play by play of our IM session as it literally reads like 2 chicks suffering from individual cases of ADD, one with a significantly more severe case than the other.

Politics, bras, cars, happy, SQUIRREL!

FFS.

As we are wrapping up our IM, Kristin asks: "When can I expect a new blog? I need something to laugh at." To which I say: "I've tried a few times....I can't find my rhythm. I need a topic that interests me or at the very least, something to really piss me off. The Globes are coming up.....you KNOW I'll find inspiration there!"

KB: Private school politics? Plunging, low back bras for girls over an A-cup?
Me: Pffffffffffffffffffffffffffft! Is there even such a thing as an A-cup? I call bullshit. A fkn myth, I'm telling you.

We end with X's & O's and Kristin telling me it's too fkn hard to type in the dark. While drunk.

Pretty sure I just found my start!

No comments:

Post a Comment